Both the AM & PM Kindergarten classes went on a field trip to the AC Gilbert House Museum yesterday. We where blessed to see the rain hold off for one more day. Kudos go out to these teachers for all of their hard work this past year teaching 32 very excited 5-6yrs olds. I needed a nap when I got home!!!
Here are just a few pictures of Madi's big adventures. Her and Hayley are sitting on top of the Miklia's rocking chair that stood outside the furniture store on Lancaster Dr. the entire time I was growing up. It was great to see that chair again. Brought back a lot of memories for me!I think the Bubble Room was one of the favorites for our group. How easy is this; soap & a hula hoop? Might have to do this science project at home! Making a Madi size bubble was pretty cool, too. The Forest Room was also a favorite of ours. We are canyon folk, are we not? We love our trees and critters.
THIRTEEN more days until summer vacation. Not sure who is more excited; me or the kids... No more nagging about homework & grades!!!! *WooHoo*
Have a beautiful day!










No comments:
Post a Comment