Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter



We hope each of you had a blessed Easter Sunday. We woke up to beautiful weather that sadly turned to rain by dinner time with the family. We gave the kids a small egg hunt in the pasture, which they loved. They put on their rubber boots with PJs still on and ran to the field as Scott was finished hiding them. I love doing huge egg hunts with friends and family but with two birthdays next weekend our checkbook told me to keep this Easter small. When we got to dinner there was another hunt thanks to Aunt Debbie! The kids all said they love Easter the most because Jesus loved them enough to die. When I hear these things come from their mouths, I know I'm doing something right as a parent!

Have a terrific week and I'll try and post Birthday pictures next week.

Love to all, The Knox5


Madison & Grandma MAK made Egg Cakes
Egg Coloring with Dad
Hunting in PJs & boots!
Grandma Marcella & Cousins Breanne
Scott & Hunter counting their winnings!
Kodak moment

Happy Glenda
Milo, Excellent Easter Egg hunter!
Of course, he had to stay in his pen so the kids could find them. LOL

No comments: