Thursday, November 01, 2007

Good Bye, October!

I remember waking up thinking "Woohoo, only 11 more days until Women of Faith..." and then now it's the 1st of November? Thank goodness we keep our camera on the kitchen counter most of the time. Here are just a few shots I remembered to take.

I just love this picture. He was laughing so hard when I took it.
We carved our pumpkins this last weekend. The girls love to get down & dirty as they get the seeds out. I found a recipe online on how to roast them. I used Worcestershire sauce, which the girls did not like. Guess I get the rest.
Hunter & I worked on his spider. He loved hammering in the long lite bright type pieces more than anything. Yes, look close! me without make up. Enjoy, this will be the only picture you'll see me without. LOL
Halloween was wonderful in the NW. The weather was almost perfect as we walked down the new subdivisions of Lyons. I would have to guess it was 45-50*. With all of the long johns the kids had on, no one got cold. I actually enjoyed the nice crisp walk. The girls loved bumping into their friends. As you can probably tell, Hunter wasn't feeling the Tigger love. All of us have been down with a cold. Unfortunately, Hunter & Scott are the last to suffer through it. It took a total of three homes for Hunter to want to go home. He & Scott spent the rest of the hour in the van, sleeping!
He'd rather play with his flashlight than look up and pose for a picture.
Madison on the other hand... never stops posing! LOL
Our "Pop Star" Ali'Jade!
It's too dark to see, but yours truly spent over an hour (right before this pic. was taken) Bedazzling rhinestones on the Diva's pants. The consensus is; all stars are a bit off, so instead of carrying around a small dog, she carried a bunny. To each their, I suppose...
From now on, I'm taking pictures the day before Halloween.
They are never in the mood for a good shot!
Hunter's Pumpkin lit up.
Hmmm, can anyone guess who's pumpkin this could be?
Alex's sideways smiling Jack-O-Lantern.
Red Ribbon Week:
Alexandra won her poem contest ~ along with the poster contest between her classmates. We are so proud of her. When she is finally able to bring the poster home, I will post all of the antics she wrote about what else there is to do than do drugs. She won a board game from the school.
Her Class's Motto: "I'd rather be a nerd than do drugs"

Posing as usual during the school's parade
Holding up the class motto poster.
I wanted to share this awesome sunrise with you all.
That morning was breath taking!

Have a happy & healthy November. Love to all, The Knox5

No comments: