Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birthday Kids!

We celebrated Madison & Hunter's Birthdays a week & half ago. It's hard to imagine that they are 8 & 4 already. I remember being so nervous to deliver Madison. She was my first C-section. She was so breach that Dr. Kahan physically pulled her out by one foot. She has been on the go ever since. I've also been a SAHM since. Wow... has it really been 8 yrs since I've received a paycheck with my name on it? Time goes by so fast.

I remember the first few hours of holding Hunter. His skin was so soft I couldn't feel him. Until my Dad had also mentioned it, I thought it was just me on too much Morphine. Hunter was my tiniest at 6lbs 13oz. All my babies were small. Ali was 6lbs 15oz & Madison 6lbs 14oz. All three were 19" long.

On the Sunday before the kids' birthdays we had family come up for cake & ice cream. Here are a few pictures of the kids enjoying the day.


Cousin Colton came to visit.

Madi & her money... it's a beautiful thing!
She is saving her money to purchase her very own
Nintendo DS

She loves American Girl Books.
She received "Molly"

Hunter received his very own
All Terrain Tricycle. The bike is awesome!


Thanks to Aunt Amy I hear a lot of:
"Can you hear me now?"
Transformer Walkie Talkies!!


Rootbeer Float Cake & Ice Cream


My April Birthday Babies

On the Saturday before the kids' birthdays we invited
a few of Madi's friends over for a Hawaiian Party. They made
tie knot pillows, played bingo, the limbo & ate & ate & ate!

Angel Food with Vanilla Pudding & fresh Strawberries.

Madison's 8th Birthday was Monday the 14th. She treated her classmates to Monster cookies & Capri Sun Juice. They sang Happy Birthday & the teacher gave her a special card. That evening I made another Angel Food cake, per her request.

Hunter's 4th Birthday was Tuesday, the 15th. I had signed all three kids up for Red Robin's Birthday Club. He was sent a coupon for a free lunch. He & I went to Scott's office and took Daddy out to lunch. The crew at Red Robin sang to him and gave him a big boy Sundae. He was in heaven.

No comments: