Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Need A Stopwatch

Holy Cow, it's April 28th already! So many events have happened since I last posted. Let's see if I can remember them all:

Easter:
We enjoyed a peaceful Easter at home this year. We slept in, enjoyed laying on the couch in our Pajamas watching "Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Sqeakquel". The sun came out for almost an hour. During that time I raced to finish filling plastic eggs and scattered them in the pasture. Milo even enjoyed it, going on point a few times as he found one for Hunter.
 

Birthdays:
I'm a bad mom. I didn't capture Madison's & Hunter's birthdays on camera. Their birthdays landed in the middle of the week. Both took cookies & juice pouches to school. Both had sport practice on each other's birthdays. We offered dinner out for each. Madison chose the local Chinese place and Hunter chose A&W. The only time I had my camera in hand was when Scott presented Hunter with his almost new bike. The frame use to be Ali's and pink as they come. Since Hunter is a huge Batman fan, Scott took everything apart, painted, purchase new tires, seat, pedals, handle grips and Batman reflector stickers. Madi was given a camera that she desperately wanted.



Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm:
Last week the kids & I enjoyed our 2nd annual "Skipping School with Mom Day". The weather wasn't as beautiful as last year. Mt. Hood hid behind a wall of thick clouds. But, the crowds were light and our spirits were high. Between the girls and I we must have taken over 200 photos. So fun to see what they're interested in shooting. Because the clouds were bright, taking photos of Hunter was almost impossible. His eyes are sensitive and his sunglasses had disappeared from the car. Thus, the reason for his closed eyes.



Can you tell Hunter is done with photos?

No comments: