How is it that I'm looking July 29th in the face already?? How do we stop time? I just need a few weeks... Is that too much to ask?
All is well out in the Great Northwest. Sun is shining and temps are warm. Life is good. Alexandra promoted on the 8th of June and is now officially a high school student. The program was fantastic and she was beautiful. She left school with four 4.0 GPA's in a row. There are no words to express how proud of her we are. I have a ton of pictures that need posting... I promise to come back soon and get everyone caught up to date.
One week after school let out I began working as a part time teller for Chase Bank. It's been interesting as I try to get back into the swing of the banking world. At times I think I've got my groove back and then others I think my feet are too tired to dread the waters.
That is it for now. Until then, enjoy life & thank God for it!!
Kimberly & Crew






1 comment:
Alexandra's gpa is amazing congrats to her.
i know that at times it is hard to tread the waters but your faith is strong and will help you through it all.
Just keep your eyes and heart focused in the right direction :)
Post a Comment