Thank goodness for the coupons from Pictures People! I love the idea of getting a free 8x10 because we are Portrait Club Members and then a 10x13 because we are on their mailing list! However, I wish the photographers could have more pose options. You can't tell how adorable their T-shirts are. BUT I would never want their jobs so I'll keep my mouth shut. The girls where so good yesterday. It was Hunterbug that was a holy terror. Don't let that cute smirk foul you! He is all 2yrs!We are enjoying the first few days of Summer Vacation. Thursday we stayed in our PJ's all day. I think we deserved a day of rest after such a mentally exhausting year. Alex has asked to be home schooled next year. I told her that we'd think about it this summer and just pray for God to show us where He wants us to be. If you could pray with us we'd be so appreciative!
Bayley is doing very well. We spent two hours at Companion Pet Clinic Wednesday waiting for a Vet to look at her. After all of that we where told SHE (Madi was so excited to find out it's a girl) is too tiny for her shots and we are to come back in three weeks. Bayley is 10.8 oz. She was given a very tiny bit of worm meds. so hopefully the swelling of her belly will go down. We are enjoying having such a sweet kitten but Scott and I secretly admit she has got to be one of the ugliest kittens we have ever seen. LOL... Her nickname is Batty cuz she reminds me of a bat.

Have a beautiful day in our Lord & Savior






No comments:
Post a Comment