Wednesday, November 29, 2006

November

Wow... Is November really over? I feel like such a bad Mom for not taking more pictures of the kids this month. We had a good month. Scott returned home from Elk season safe and sound. Out of eight hunters there was one Elk to be found. Meat is shared among the group so it was nice to at least receive a small box for all of his time away. I'm SO grateful hunting season is over!

We spent Thanksgiving Day with my side of the family. Uncle Bruce has recently purchased an awesome camera. We all took turns getting pictures done. When I win the lottery I'm going to purchase one just like it.

Monday of this week we woke up to snow. I have to admit it's very pretty coming down as long as I don't have to drive anywhere. After I put Hunter down for his nap, I put on my Anne Murray Christmas CD and decorated the tree as I watched the snow. A terrific way to put your soul into the Christmas Spirit! As you can see, the girls where very happy to see it still on the ground as they got off of the bus.

Have a very happy December! Love to all, The Knox 5

Happily coming off the bus to see the snow! Hunter kept touching the snow and saying "Brrrr"
Cousin Julie, Aunt Debbie, Grandma Marcella, Mom Glenda & Me
Gma had two girls and her two girls each had one! *smiles*
~MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY~

1 comment:

Valorie Leonard said...

I love the family pictures. You are beautiful. I love the hair!