Thursday, December 28, 2006

December

This past month has been busy yet fun! We all love the month of December here in Oregon. The girls only have two weeks of school. Alex and I both enjoy the lazy days of breaks. No butting heads over staying on task with school work. Two weeks ago we lost power for 4 days after a major wind storm. Nothing like going camping in your own home. I'm asking for a generator for my birthday this year!

The week before break I allowed the girls to have a Christmas party. I decided that it's much easier on all of us if the party is on a schedule... I fed them, had them do a craft, played Bingo, gift exchange and each one brought food to be donated to our local food bank. It went smoothly and I think everyone left just as happy as they came. That it's self is an accomplishment.

The weekend before Christmas we met Mom & Dad and John, Amy & Colton at Gleneden - near Lincoln City for two nights. Mom & Dad always bless us with two nights at World Mark as a Christmas present. It was a beautiful two days. The air was colder than I ever remember the coast being but the sunshine was awesome! The best part? I finished my Christmas shopping at the Outlet Mall.


Christmas Day ~ Hunter was tired of pictures.


Alex & Scott enjoying Grandma & pa's new sofa
Our new Christmas Eve tradition: New Pajamas!
Alex enjoying "Thrillville" for the PS2 ~ MANY hours of fun!
Hunter loves his new toys. The favorits are Bob the Builder & his new train set
One of Madi's favorites ~ Santa brought Alex one, too. Then Gma Glenda bought one for Hunter. It gets loud in here with all of them going.
Christmas Party ~ The 5th graders:
Katie, Taylor, Alex, Bethany & Stephanie
Christmas Party ~ The 1st graders:
Madison, Aubrey, Jaley & Willow

Oregon Coast Aquarium:
Dad & Madi with the Starfish
Madi loved this Starfish
The Ray moved when I was taking this. Alex loves those.
The Shark Tank ~ Hunter kept saying "Big Fish, Daddy!"
Hunter wanted to go fishing!
The kids @ the Otter tank ~ LOOK - they are being nice to each other!
Tide Pools
Thought I'd throw this one in. We're always behind the cameras!


2 comments:

Valorie Leonard said...

I love all of the updates. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi....love your pics...so cute...good one! MOM