Tuesday, September 02, 2008

School, school, glorious school!!

Schools in Oregon have finally open their doors!
The girls are ready to go back just as much as I am ready for them to go!! They have missed their friends dearly. Being together 24/7 is just too much sisterly love in this house!

This morning Madison gave me the OK to officially call her a 3rd grader. Is that not the wildest thing? She is in 3rd grade? What really makes me feel old is seeing Alexandra blossom into a beautiful & intelligent 7th grader. Two more years until high school. Four more years until she is driving. Six more years until college... Life goes by WAY too fast!

It's a bit chilly here this morning. As I grabbed my camera and asked them to run outside, both of them asked "Why do you take so many pictures? It's freezing outside." The only thing I could think to say is "Because I told you to & you'll understand when your a mom"... O' my gosh... I just turned into my mother!

3 comments:

Tina Fussell said...

Oh KK. Our babies are growing up so fast!!! *sniffle*

Sara-the-Ladybug said...

Wow, what happened... they grew up. Then I look at mine too and see that my Nathan is going into 3rd grade, and TJ in Kinder.. where has the time gone!

Mis said...

They are so beautiful!! I can't believe how much they have grown this past year! Amazing, isn't it??