Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Glenda!

We celebrated Mom's Birthday yesterday with family at our favorite pizza place. On mom's 5th Birthday she was given twin brothers. Not everyone can say that! Having three fantastic & exhausting children of my own, I shake my head at Grandma Marcella. How in the world did she do it with twelve? When the twins were born that brought the growing Burlison Clan to six children 5yrs and under. My hat will forever be off to you, Gram!


Hunter & Grandma; it's a wondering thing!

Happy Birthday Duane, Mom & David !
Still playing in the icing at their ages...

Duane, Mom, Gma 'Cella & David
Grandma with her crew

Mom & Dad turned into amazing Grandparents!
We are so proud!!

For Mom's birthday we decided to get together and have our photos taken. Getting all of us under one roof is truly an act of God's Will. When our schedules aligned we knew this was the right gift!

A dear acquaintance of mine, Jaymie, does in-home family portraits. She came to the house, set up her traveling studio, shot photos for as long as we needed. Then she downloaded them onto her laptop, so we could see everything right away. She does fantastic work. If you are interested in having Jaymie do your photos, let me know & I'll send you her contact info.



John, Amy & Colton

My Family:

Billie, Cassie & William


Us Kids

Grandkids

Happy Birthday, Mom!
We love you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I should look at your blog more often, what wonderful Pictures, I wish I live closer. Love Aunt Dort