We recently returned from our annual camping trip at the Brownlee Reservoir in Hell's Canyon. Several relatives of Scott's and our dear friends, The Jungwirth's, came with us. Here are just a few of the 320 pics I took. On the way home we stopped at one of the John Day Fossil Beds. As many of you know, Alexandra would LOVE to be a Paleontologist after college. She was in heaven! These fossils are amazing & a must see if you're ever in the area.
The first photo showing Madison & I with our "Awesome" Chinook was taken a week before our camping trip. Scott was our Santiam River tour guide one afternoon. I broke the pole as I was trying to get the darn thing in the boat... As you can imagine, I'm never going to live that one down!
Grandma Marcella celebrated not only her 79th Birthday on May 30th, but that all of her children spent the day with her. It's not everyday that all my uncles & aunt are in one place. We took the opportunity to get in some quality "Moore" pictures, too.
Our Baby turns 13 this Sunday... Stay tune for more photos!












No comments:
Post a Comment