Saturday, March 20, 2010

Family Times

The Oregon Moores have implemented a New Year's Resolution for 2010: To keep in touch! It's truly scary how the months can slip by without hearing from one another. Here are some photos from our get togethers so far. Mom's birthday is next week so hopefully I'll have more photos to share soon.


February's Taco & Bowling Day
@ John & Amy's

At this point in the game, Madison has more points than I.
Go, Madi, Go!
Let Grandma show you how it's done.
I don't think there is Telekinesis in bowling, guys...
Olympic Hockey: USA vs. Canada
on the Alley's flatscreen and a cold one.
 Dan & Scott couldn't be happier!
Billie & Cassie
Colton John

January's Spaghetti Feed
@ Scott & Kim's
Madison(9), Alexandra(13), William(13), Colton(7)
Hunter(5) & Cassandra(16)
Dad & Mom
John
Amy
The Kemper Clan
The Knox Crew

No comments: